Search Current Vacancies
Would you like to work for a charity which places animal conservation and its employees at the heart of the organisation?
At Twycross Zoo we pride ourselves on being a progressive and inspirational place to be. Our passionate and dedicated team is what makes Twycross Zoo such an exceptional experience for both the animals and visitors we care for.
With a variety of roles available and at all levels, we have excellent opportunities to help you develop your career, working in the following areas:
- Life Sciences: Animal Care, Veterinary, Education & Research
- Visitor Experience: Guest Services, Retail & Sales
- Commercial: Finance, HR, Marketing and IT
In addition to superb opportunities for continued professional development, benefits of working with the Twycross Zoo team include:
- • 31 Days Holiday
- • Staff Membership card offering free zoo entry,
- with discounts in catering and retail outlets
- • Free staff onsite parking
- • Pension contribution
- • Uniform (subject to role)
We offer a range of seasonal, fixed term and permanent roles. Search below to find out more about our current vacancies: